Home Care Assistant (Guarenteed Hours)
Right at Home are looking for amazing Care Assistants in Hemel Hempstead & surrounding areas, We truly care about our amazing clients and our great team. Get in touch today and find your perfect job!
A flexible and inspiring role – jam packed with job satisfaction!
Driving license and access to own car essential.
Right at Home Hemel Hempstead is a friendly, professional, local homecare provider who recognises that its employees are its greatest asset. We are looking for Care Assistants in Hemel Hempstead & Surrounding areas who are flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest standard of care for our private clients.
Why not join a company that really invests in their team?
- We can offer flexible Full / Part time hours / guaranteed work depending on availability
- We pay the highest rates locally, starting at £10.50ph - £20.00ph an hour (including holiday pay) - weekend working is at £11.50ph
- Right at Home Hemel Hempstead offer regular support & training, including the Care Certificate
- You will be part of our friendly team and community network
- You will receive Comprehensive induction training and on-going professional development
- We do not do 15-30min calls as all client visits are a minimum of 1hr -24hrs
- No Uniform
- Bonus scheme
- Opportunity to undertake specialist training & develop your skills into a senior role
- Mileage allowance
Benefits of being a Care Assistant:
Care is such a rewarding role. You get to work with our fabulous clients and know that every day you are making a hugely positive impact on their lives!
Responsibilities of our Care Assistant:
Duties will include providing care and support to people living in their own homes supporting with personal care, assisting clients with washing and dressing, shopping, housekeeping, companionship, support with medication, meal preparation, and taking clients for appointments or outings.
Requirements of our Care Assistants:
We need people who are looking to enhance the lives of our clients and make each day fun and enjoyable. From enjoying good conversation to going out to their favourite shops, we want to make each visit a great one!
You will be the face of Right at Home, so you will need to be personable, well presented and completely trustworthy. Attitude and the desire to help others is as important as previous experience as a Care Assistant.
As this role is community based you must have a full UK drivers Liecnce and access to a vehicle.
Must live within 12 mile Radius of Hemel Hempstead
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Apprenticeship, Guaranteed Hours
Salary: £11.00 to £20.00 /hour